Refund & Cancellation Policy
Welcome to JP Infra !
1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the customer.
2. The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by the Developer through electronic mode/cheque in favor of the customer and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the EOI/Application form, within a period of 30 (thirty) working days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy. If paid by credit card/debit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card/debit card provided at the time of booking/to the account details provided and, in case of payments through the payment gateway then the refund will be made to the same account/to the account details provided.
5. Developer assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s).
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of Developer (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
6. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
7. Developer may also at its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the online payment gateway Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Developer has made this Service available to the customer as a matter of convenience. Developer expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The customer agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct.
8. The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the Developer and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any claims.
9. Refund for cancelled transactions either by the developer or the customer will be processed as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the EOI/Application form.
10. All the terms and conditions as mentioned in the EOI/Application form shall be applicable to the customer and the customers agree to abide by the conditions of the EOI/Application form.
RERA number: JP North Alexa P51700016736 | Visit: https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in